Below are some programs that I have developed to run at various sites. If you are interested in having these at your location, let me know.
- Happy Hour with the Historian — Talk Outline and Notes — Brewing in Colonial America
- Program Proposal — Making Soap at Graeme Park
- Program Proposal — Brewing at Graeme Park
- Program Proposal — Anthony Wayne Encampment at Graeme Park
- Program Proposal — 18th Century Science
- Program Proposal — Youth Musket Drill at Independence Hall
- Program Proposal– Fielding British Regulars at the Philadelphia Statehouse
- Program Proposal — Creating a Map with 18th Century Tools
- Jeffersonian Dinner #1 at Fort Mifflin
- Interpreter in Residence at Fort Mifflin
- 18th Century Brewing Class at Thornbury Farms
- We’re finally building a Colonial Brewery that will sell you beer
- Building an inexpensive Fly Tent
I am constantly looking for new ideas of programs to develop. If you want someone to develop a program similar to those I have done at other sites, drop me a line and I will see what I can come up with.