More damn robocalls from a party that doesn’t actually exist anymore. When will they learn, IF they ever field an actual Republican candidate, one who values fiscal conservatism, individual rights, a balanced budget, reduction of the national debt, and a free market; they will get my vote. I will never vote for “Trump’s man” or someone who promises just to defeat the other candidate. This year, there are ZERO Republicans on the ballot. There are a lot of FASCIST but none of them believe in the ideals of our country and none of them are willing to do what is necessary to restore our democracy, rebuild our economy, and improve our standing in the world. True Republicans like Eisenhower, Bush, McCain, and Dole DEFENDED our citizens, Trump orders the National Guard to fire upon them.
I’m offended that now that they have systematically excluded 40% of the electorate from their party (minorities, the poor, the young, and independent women), they feel they can prey on me as a potential voter. If they want my vote, they can damn well EARN it by standing for something we need in the world.
I will never support a party that espouses:
- Economic isolation
- Blaming “others” for problems we have
- Oppression of people solely due to their race, religion, national origin, or sex
- Suppression of ANY right enshrined in the Constitution or subsequent court decisions without judicial or legislative action
- Elevation of one branch of the government as superior and unaccountable to the others
- Waging war on our citizens and residents because they dare to stand up to authority
Today is a day for speech. Please go to the polls and make you voice heard. I’m not happy to vote as a Democrat but I am committed to vote against the FASCISTS!