This year, I posted a set of sayings and rules in our field pub and many have asked for copies of these witticisms. Well, I’m not going to print them but here they are for your entertainment.
- If you have to ask if it’s too early to have a beer, you are clearly an amateur and we cannot be friends.
- I make beer disappear … that’s my superpower!
- My optometrist said I need glasses so I bought new steins for the bar.
- Have another beer because no great story ever started with someone eating a salad.
- I’ve quit drinking for good! Now I just drink for evil.
- You can’t drink all day unless you start really early…
- NO WORKING during drinking hours!
- Warning — Alcohol consumption may make you think you are whispering when you are not!
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy beer and that’s sort of the same thing.
- I’m a beer enthusiast, the more beer I drink, the more enthusiastic I become.
- Drinking responsibly means NO SPILLING!
- Cenosillicaphobia — Fear of an empty glass
- In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power, in water there is bacteria
- Not all who wander are lost, some are just looking to get back to the bar.
- MEN: No shoes, no shirt, no service!
WOMEN: No shirt, free drinks!
- Hungry — We have Food!
Thirsty — We have Beer!
Lonely — We have Beer!
- I always mean what I say ….; I may not mean to say it out loud but I always mean it.
Want this to print yourself.. click here
Want to Buy Beer from the Colonial Brewmeister?
Want the Regimental Brewmeister at your Site or Event?