Okay, unless you are not paying attention you should be concerned about COVID-19 and the upcoming events at Fort Mifflin. We have not reached the point where canceling or rescheduling this event is necessary but we are taking certain safety precautions and will appreciate your compliance with the following:
- If you are ill, stay home. We will have future events featuring these activities and if you cannot attend due to illness or an abundance of caution, we can give you credit for the tickets you have purchased.
- Proof of vaccination is required. If you do not have your proof of vaccination, you can get a copy using the instructions in this article.
- Masks required at all times while indoors.
- Masks are also required outdoors when in close proximity to others (eg while brewing).
- Masks need to be tight fitting surgical style, KN95, or N95. Cloth masks are not acceptable. I will keep a SMALL stash of masks on hand if you get there with either the wrong mask nor no mask.
- Social distancing is STRONGLY encouraged, especially when unmasked (eg when eating or drinking). As a rule of thumb, if I can hit you with my sabre, your too close…
- While no masks will be required during the tavern portion of this event, we do ask you to use good judgement, observe reasonable social distance, and avoid situations where you might spread the virus.
These are difficult times but if we are reasonable and work together, we can continue to hold living history events without excessive risks.